Name’s Dim. Thanks for stopping by.
I’m a web publisher who’s been building, buying, growing, and selling online media outlets since 2007.
I’ve been in and out of this business: Sometimes full-time, other times as a side hustle. Wherever life takes me, I always seem to find my way back to it.
These days, I own a portfolio of websites across a variety of niches monetized with display ads, affiliate programs, and digital products.
Occasionally, I do public case studies and give coaching.
Want to get in touch? Say firstname.lastname@example.org!
- How to Tell If You Need a New Host
- Do You Need to Keep Adding New Content to Your Site?
- Someone Wants to Buy 50% of My Site. Should I Take It?
- How Long Does It Take for a 301 Redirect to Take Effect?
LowFruits Case Study (Ongoing)
LowFruits analyzes Google’s search results for the seed keywords you give it and looks for low-hanging fruit—threads on forums, Reddit, or Quora and sites with a low Moz DA—your website can easily rank for.
Finding the tool user-friendly and its keyword recommendations spot-on, I quickly became friends with Paul, its creator, and decided to do a case study to build a new informational website exclusively with it.
- Month 1, October 2021
- Month 2, November 2021
- Month 3, December 2021
- Month 4, January 2022
- Month 5, February 2022
- Month 6, March 2022 (niche reveal)
- Month 7, April 2022
- Month 8, May 2022
- Month 9, June 2022 (site and keywords reveal)
- Month 10, July 2022 (first full month of ad and affiliate earnings)
- Month 11, August 2022